① 5部的好看英文電影、還要一些好的電影里的台詞(要求有中文翻譯)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
② 動漫《你的名字》 里片頭曲之前的那段台詞 中文的 要官方的翻譯 電影
是前前前世嗎?還是夢燈籠
あぁ このまま仆たちの聲が
你我二人的吶喊
世界の端っこまで消えることなく
如若能就此貫穿至
屆いたりしたらいいのにな
世界盡頭 就好了呢
そしたらねぇ 二人で
如若成真的話 那我們會
どんな言葉を放とう
一起喊出怎樣的話語呢
③ 那些經典的電影台詞 最好是英文的
要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死 。
——《肖申克的救贖》
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊會是什麼味道。
——《阿甘正傳》
一生那麼短,遺忘又那麼漫長。
——《泰坦尼克號》
我們笑著說再見,卻深知再見遙遙無期。
——《海上鋼琴師》
每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都真正地活過。
——《勇敢的心》
死亡不是真正的逝去,遺忘才是。
——《尋夢環游記》
你永遠也不曉得自己有多喜歡一個人,除非你看見他和別的人在一起。
——《天使愛美麗》
成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
——《天氣預報員》
④ 急!,電影里的經典台詞,中英文對應,(好的我會加分)
大話西遊 經典台詞!中英文對照
1.你想要啊?你想要就說吧,你不說我怎麼知道你想要呢?
You want? Speak up if you want! Why do you keep silent?
2.如果不能跟我喜歡的人在一起,就算讓我做玉皇大帝我也不會開心
If I can't be with the one who I love, I won't be happy
even if I were Heaven Emperor.
3.要不要我把心掏出來給你看看啊?
Should I show you my heart?
4.可惜快樂永遠都是短暫的,換來的只是無窮無盡的痛苦和長嘆
But happiness is always a flash of time. We only have
endless pain.
5.有一天當你發覺你愛上一個讓你討厭的人,這段感情才是最要命的
When you discover that you』ve fallen in love with a man
you hate, this affair is really hurting you.
6.可我怎會愛上一個我討厭的人呢?請你給我一個理由好不好?拜託!
But how can I fall in love with a person I hate? Please
give me a reason, please!
7.愛一個人需要理由嗎?不需要嗎?需要嗎?
We don't need any reason to love a person. Don't we? Do we?
8.你有多少兄弟姐妹?你父母尚在嗎?你說句話啊!我只是想在臨死之前多交一個朋友而已.
How many brothers and sisters do you have? Are your
parents alive? Speak up! I just want to make a new friend
when I'm going to die.
9.所以說做妖就像做人一樣,要有仁慈的心,有了仁慈的心,就不再是妖,是人妖.
Being a devil is the same as being a human. We should be
kind. If we are kind, we are not a devil, we are a hybrid.
10.這樣的話只是得到我的肉體,並不能得到我的靈魂
You can just get my body instead of my spirit.
11.曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及.人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此.如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你.如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年.
I have had my best love before, but I didn』t treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
⑤ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑥ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
⑦ 電影經典台詞,英文的話最好是原文
「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.」 -Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
\\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\\'
曾經有人想調查我。我就就著一些蠶豆和好酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》
⑧ 英文電影中的經典台詞
Bolt:「There will be danger.」
Rhino:「I eat danger for breakfast!」
Bolt:「Are you hungry?」
Rhino:「〔cracks neck〕 Starving!」
波特:「那會很危險。」
瑞諾:「我每天早晨將危險當作早餐!」
波特:「你很餓么?」
瑞諾:「(大吼)餓死了!」
Bolt:「Easy won't be part of the equation.」
波特:「輕松從來不是那等式的一部分。」
⑨ 求電影里的經典英文台詞對白
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992) 56,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989) 100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)