導航:首頁 > 英文名字 > 去泰國常用的英文名字

去泰國常用的英文名字

發布時間:2021-05-04 11:08:25

❶ 去泰國的常用英語

叟哇地 是你好

❷ 泰國的英文名字是thailang還是thailand

Thailand
Thai
Kingdom of Thailand
泰國人泰國的國民或居民
A native or inhabitant of Thailand.
泰國貓在某些方面相當象狗。
Siamese cats are rather like dogs in some ways.
泰國的手工藝品做工精細,品質極佳。
Thai craftsmanship is of the highest quality and delicacy.
許多經濟學家表示,泰國經濟明年可能會進一步大幅下滑。
Many economists say the economy could sink much further next year.
泰國與遠方的帝國打交道時可以應付裕如。
Thailand could be adaptable in its dealing with distant empires.
泰國警方稱他的票已准備好。
Thai police say his tickets are ready.
在泰國國際機場被關閉的同時,旅店也在艱難地接待被困的房客。
Hotels struggled to accommodate stranded guests while the airport was closed.
可以確定的說,泰國媒體的報道也只是嚴格遵循了官方的敘述。
Thai media can mostly be relied on to stick to the official narrative.
泰國好象奮力抵抗國際葯物製造巨頭。
Thailand seems to be standing up to the international pharmaceutic companies.

❸ 好聽的泰國名字

Nichkhun

❹ 泰國人英文人名

答案:Thai
講解:比如我不是泰國人,我是中國人。「I am not Thai. I am Chinese」. 注意:這里不加a。
希望能幫到你,祝學習進步。

❺ 請問泰國的英文名字是thailang還是thailand

全稱是The
Kingdom
of
Thailand,
簡稱Thailand。泰國人就直接稱之為thai就可以了。

❻ 好聽的泰國風格英文名

中文名 傑佳·
英文名 JeeJa

中文名 亞寧、
英文名 Yanin

❼ 泰國自由行必備的英語有哪些

一.基本用語(打招呼,問候,介紹…)

Where are from ?你從哪裡來?

I』m from China我來自中國

How do you do你好

How are you ?你好嗎?

Fine thank you很好,謝謝

Nice to meet you很高興見到你

Thank you very much非常感謝

Thank you all the same仍然感謝你

You are welcome不用謝

Of course當然

Thank you for your help謝謝你的幫助

I』m so sorry我很抱歉

Sorry to bother you對不起,給你添麻煩

Please Never mind請別介意

It doesnt matter沒關系

That's right你說的對
Never mind沒關系

Have a nice trip祝你旅途平安

I am alone我獨自一人

I』m very Poor我很窮

I can』t speak Thai我不會說泰語

Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?你會說英語或者中文嗎?

My EngLish is so bad我的英語很差

I can speak a little English我會說一點英語

I can』t understand what you mean我不明白你的意思

Can you Speak slowly?你能說得慢一點嗎?

Please say it again請再說一次

Please write it in English請用英語寫下來

Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it

你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?

You are too nice你人太好了!

It』s kind of you你真是太好了!

This is the first time I came to ThaiLand這是我第一次來泰國

ThaiLand is a beautiful country泰國是一個美麗的國家

I』m just a tourist我只是一名遊客

二.買東西 (問價,討價還價)

I』d like to buy this.我想買這個
How much ?多少錢?
How much is this?這個多少錢?
How much is that?那個多少錢?
How much it all together一共多少錢?
Too expensive太貴了
It』s too expensive for me對我來說太貴了
What a price! Lower it,please!這么高的價格,請降點
Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜點的嗎?
What』s the last price最低價多少錢?
Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有沒有比這個更便宜一點的?
Could you show me another one ?能給我看看另一件嗎?
Can I have a paper bag能給我一個紙帶嗎?
May I try it ?我能試試嗎?
I already paid我已經付錢了
I』m just looking. Thank you我只是隨便看看,謝謝
Could you give me a little discount你能給我一點折扣嗎?
Can I pay here ?可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Keep the change, please不用找錢了,(給小費的一種方式)
註:Thai Bath(泰銖)
溫馨提示:泰國人在告訴你價格的時候,都會在數字後面加一個 Bath,讀
作:「吧」…比如10泰銖,會讀作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我們說多少元
一樣的道理.
在泰國購買食品或水果等需要稱重的東西,都是以公斤來計算的.

三.問路,坐車(最好能配合地圖和肢體語言)

May I ask something ?我能問點事嗎?
I don』t know the way我不認識路
I took the wrong way我走錯路了
I lost my way我迷路了
I don』t know how to get there我不知道如何去那兒?
Can you take me through你能帶我過去嗎?
What is the best way to get there?去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
How far is it from here ?離這里有多遠?
Can you show me on the map ?可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
What is the name of this street ?這條街叫什麼名字?
Can I walk down there ?我能步行到那裡嗎?
Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那裡嗎?
I want to go to there我想去那裡
How should I go ?我該怎麼走?
Which way should I go ?我該往哪條路走?
Where is the bus stop ?巴士車站在哪裡?
Where is the taxi stand?計程車站在哪裡?
Where is the railway station ?火車站在哪裡?
where is the airport?飛機場在哪裡?
Where is the toilet,please請問廁所在哪裡?
Where is the Subway station ?地鐵站在哪裡?
Where is the MRT ?地鐵在哪裡?
Where is the BTS ? BTS在哪裡?
I want to go to the ...我想去...
I want to go to the toilet我想去廁所
Where is the toilet ?廁所在哪裡?
Is there a toilet near here ?附近有廁所嗎?
TAXI(坐計程車)
Please use the meter請按表(打表)
Take me to this address,please!請帶我去這個地址
I』m in a hurry我時間很急
Can you drive more slowly ?可以開得慢點嗎?
I'm scared我很害怕
Stop here,Please!請停在這兒

坐火車

Where can I buy a ticket我在哪裡可以買到票?
Where is the ticket office ?賣票的地方在哪裡?
May I see the time table ?我可以看看時間表嗎?
What time does it leave ?幾點發車?
A ticket to Chiengmai please !一張去清邁的車票
Second class one way,please !二等單程
I』d like the upper berth我想要上鋪
機場
Where can I check in ?在哪裡辦登機手續?
Where is boarding gate for AirAisa airline ?亞航的登機口在哪裡?
What is the gate number ?在幾號登機口登機?
Airline ticket飛機票
Could you tell me how to fill in?請告訴我如何填寫?(填出入境單)
Where is my seat ?我的座位 在哪裡?
Can I have a window seat,please可以給我一個靠窗的位置嗎?
Where can I get my baggage?我去哪裡取行李?
入關檢查用語
Your passport and declaration card, please請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare?你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎?
No. I don't沒有
Please open this bag請打開這件行李
What are these?這是什麼東西?
These are for my personal use這是我的個人用品

入關常用詞

Immigration入境檢查
ty-free items免稅品
Passport control護照檢查
Quarantine檢疫
Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
Residents本國居民
Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
Non-residents外國居民
Customs declaration card海關申報單
Visa簽證
Currency declaration現金申報單
Destination目的地
Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
Cash現金

四.吃飯,住宿.玩

.吃喝
I'm very hungry我很餓
Where is the restaurant near here ?這附近餐館在哪裡?
Can I see the menu?我可以看一下菜單嗎?
Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英語菜單嗎?
Have a little spicy food ?有辣一點的食物嗎?
Which is more delicious ?哪個更好吃?
It』s very delicious非常美味
I like this我喜歡這個
Can you tell me how to eat this ?你能告訴我如何吃這個嗎?
How to eat ?怎麼吃?
I want to eat rice我想要吃米飯
I want to eat noodles我想吃面條
I』m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝一杯冷飲
I』d like a glass of water,please我想要一杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝一杯咖啡
Check,Please請結帳

.住宿

I made a reservation in the internet我在網上預訂了房間
Is there a youth hotel near here ?這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?請問有房間嗎?
I want a single room我想要單人間
I want a double room我想要雙人單
Can I see the room我能看一下房間嗎?
Can you tell me how to find my room?請問我的房間怎麼走?
The toliet is public or private?廁所是公共的還是私用的?
may I take a shower我可以淋浴嗎?
It』s too hot in here這兒太熱了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房間里有電風扇 嗎?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要一間帶空調的房間
I want a room with electric fan我想要一間帶電風扇的房間
風扇房(room of fan)
空調房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?這里安全嗎?

Could you keep my valuables ?能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
I』d like to stay for one night,please我要住一晚
Can I stay here for one night ?我可以在這里住宿一晚嗎?
What is the check out time?退房時間是幾點?
How much is the room per night?每晚多少錢?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金嗎?
Key deposit (鑰匙押金)
Do you have a cheaper room?你們有便宜一點的房間嗎?
I will take this room我想要這間房
Does the price include breakfast?價錢包括早餐嗎?
I go out for a while我出去一會兒
When do you close你們什麼時候關門?
I』d like to check out now我想要退房

.玩

can I take a picture in here ?我可以在這里拍照嗎?
Could you take a picture for me ?你能幫我拍張照嗎?
Can I take a photo with you ?我能和你合影嗎?
when I am ready,please press this button當我准備好以後,請按這個鍵
one day trip一日游
half day trip半日游
I want to ride the elephant我想騎大象
Have a rest休息一下
How long shall I wait我需要等多久?
what's time to start什麼時間開始?
I will return as soon as possible我會盡快回來
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle)我在哪裡可以租一輛自行車?
What time must be reture ?什麼時間必須歸還? Is this free ?這是免費
的嗎? One thousand two hundred and fifty一千兩百五十
let's think about讓我們想想/考慮一下

五.應急

I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
I caught a cold我感冒了
I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
I have a fever我發燒
I have diarrhea我腹瀉
Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
I will call pliceman我會找警察
where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡

❽ 泰國旅遊常用英語

泰國旅遊常用英語:

一、基本用語

1、Where are from ? 你從哪裡來?

2、I』m from China 我來自中國

3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好嗎?

4、Fine thank you / I』m fine,thanks 很好,謝謝

5、Nice to meet you 很高興見到你

6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感謝/ 謝謝你的幫助

7、You are welcome 不用謝

8、Of course 當然

9、I』m so sorry 我很抱歉

10、Sorry to bother you 對不起,給你添麻煩

11、Please Never mind 請別介意

12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 沒關系

13、That's right 你說的對

14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安

15、I am alone 我獨自一人

16、I can』t speak Thai 我不會說泰語

17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你會說英語或者中文嗎?

18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英語很差

19、I can speak a little English 我會說一點英語

20、I can』t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思

21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能說得慢一點嗎?

22、Please say it again 請再說一次

23、Please write it in English 請用英語寫下來

24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?

25、You are too nice 你人太好了!

26、It』s very kind of you 你真是太好了!

27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 這是我第一次來泰國

28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰國是一個美麗的國家

29、I』m just a tourist 我只是一名遊客

二、買東西

1、I』d like to buy this 我想買這個

2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少錢? / 這個多少錢?

3、How much it all together一共多少錢?

4、Too expensive 太貴了

5、It』s too expensive for me 對我來說太貴了

6、What a price! Lower it,please! 這么高的價格,請便宜點

7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜點的嗎?

8、What』s the last price 最低價多少錢?

9、Could you show me another one ? 能給我看看另一件嗎?

10、Can I have a paper bag 能給我一個紙帶嗎?

11、May I try it ? 我能試試嗎?

12、I already paid 我已經付錢了

13、I』m just looking,Thank you 我只是隨便看看,謝謝

14、Can I pay here ? 可以在這兒付帳嗎?

15、Keep the change, please 不用找錢了(給小費的一種方式)

三、問路,坐車

1、excuse me? 打擾了?

2、May I ask something ? 我能問點事嗎?

3、I don』t know the way 我不認識路

4、I took the wrong way 我走錯路了

5、I don』t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那兒?

6、Can you take me through? 你能帶我過去嗎?

7、What is the best way to get there? 去那裡最好的方式是什麼?

8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?

9、What is the name of this street ? 這條街叫什麼名字?

10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那裡嗎?

11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那裡嗎?

12、I want to go to there 我想去那裡

13、How should I go ? 我該怎麼走?

14、Which way should I go ? 我該往哪條路走?

15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士車站(計程車站/火車站/飛機場)在哪裡?

16、Where is the toilet,please 請問廁所在哪裡?

17、Where is the MRT ? 地鐵在哪裡?

18、Where is the toilet ? 廁所在哪裡?

19、Please use the meter 請按表(打表)

20、Take me to this address,please! 請帶我去這個地址

21、I』m in a hurry 我時間很急

22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以開得慢點嗎?

23、I'm scared 我很害怕

24、Stop here,Please! 請停在這兒

四、入關常用詞

1、Immigration入境檢查

2、ty-free items免稅品

3、Passport control護照檢查

4、Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡

5、Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡

6、Customs declaration card海關申報單

7、Currency declaration現金申報單

8、Valid (invalid)有效(無效)

五、應急

1、I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)

2、I caught a cold我感冒了

3、I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好

4、I have a fever我發燒

5、I have diarrhea我腹瀉

6、Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?

7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?

8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?

9、Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?

10、I will call pliceman我會找警察

11、where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡

❾ 曼谷英文名多少字母

Bangkok七個字母

我猜你是想知道他的泰語名字 很長的那個 就是下面這個
Krungthep Mahanakhon Bovorn Rattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokpop Noparatratchathani Burirom udomratchaniveymahasathan Amornpiman Avatansathit Sakkathat-tiya-avisnukarmprasit

加空格和連詞符號有181個字母 不加的話有168個(不知道數錯沒有 我眼睛都數瞎)

閱讀全文

與去泰國常用的英文名字相關的資料

熱點內容
我的世界怎麼改馬的名字好聽 瀏覽:355
謝梓汐名字打分 瀏覽:793
最好聽的陳字開頭的名字 瀏覽:879
不錯的英文名字男孩 瀏覽:45
五行木配水女孩名字 瀏覽:372
大眾名字男孩 瀏覽:628
楊思彤鼠年女孩名字好嗎 瀏覽:862
呂子開頭三個字的名字 瀏覽:311
黃樂琪的名字五行屬性 瀏覽:132
園區起名 瀏覽:767
水配什麼名字好聽 瀏覽:406
穿越火線近戰武器名字大全圖片大全圖片大全 瀏覽:428
跟妝工作室名字英文 瀏覽:537
葉艷華名字如何打分 瀏覽:198
趙姓紹字輩男孩名字鼠年 瀏覽:751
姓李字五行屬什麼名字好 瀏覽:150
測試你在古代叫什麼名字游戲 瀏覽:462
尚姓起名字大全2020鼠寶寶大名 瀏覽:420
兩個字好聽的名字女生帶陌字 瀏覽:99
五行喜火缺水怎麼起名字 瀏覽:261